Sharing the good
To date, Foodie Philanthropy and its partners have raised over $40,000 for its charities of choice. Foodie Philanthropy seeks to identify charities throughout the Greater Fort Worth area which aim to deliver a positive and sustainable impact on those in need. Each year, we select a registered 501 c 3 tax exempt nonprofit as our charity of choice. If you represent a local nonprofit or know someone who does, we encourage you to learn more about the application process.
Foodie Philanthropy depends on the generous support of our restaurant and community partners. If you would like to share in the good, please consider the following benefits to your participation:
- Encourage others to support our mission
- Provide much-needed resources to support our growing commitment to more charities and communities
- Show your philanthropic spirit through Foodie Philanthropy press and earned media
- Collaborate with other Foodie Philanthropy partners
- Promote compassionate communities and a culture of giving
- Align with a nation-wide community of foodies to promote good eats, good times, and good causes
JOIN FOODIE PHILANTHROPY AS WE COMBINE FINE DINING AND FUN TIMES IN CELEBRATION OF FORT WORTH’S PHILANTHROPIC SPIRIT!