WHAT IS FOODIE PHILANTHROPY?
Foodie Philanthropy is an easy way to make a difference
by simply doing what you would already do on a Saturday night:
Go to dinner and have a good time! With Foodie Philanthropy,
you get the added benefit of supporting a good cause too!
Over 30 of Fort Worth's finest restaurants come together each year to host Tables of 10 so our patrons can enjoy the best of their menu right in the comfort of their own establishments. Our patrons host a full table or reserve a seat and enjoy the finest food Tarrant County has to offer.
Meanwhile, the money donated by our patrons or saved through the generosity our in-kind partners allows us to contribute a significant amount of much-needed funds to our Charity of Choice each year. Everyone does a little and we're all able to do a lot on behalf of our community!
We are already planning for February 2, 2019!
Here are a few ways you can plan support our work:
- As an individual, host a table or reserve seats for you and your friends
- As a restaurant, become one of our restaurant partners and host a Table of 10
- As a vendor, help us make the best After Party in Fort Worth even better
- As a volunteer, share some of your time and help us do a whole lot of good
- As the media, share our story of good eats, good times, and good causes
The partnership, promotion, and people of our community
is what makes Foodie Philanthropy possible!
Thank you for supporting our mission and
making a difference for those in need.
Foodie Philanthropy is a registered 501(c)3 with a mission of bringing together like-minded foodies for philanthropic causes. Foodie Philanthropy supports organizations who assist those less fortunate by hosting the annual dinner at various restaurants. The impact made, both financially and publicly, when restaurants band together means a major difference in the lives of others.